Mayflower Street West car park
This is a pay and display surface level car park.
Charges apply to Blue Badge holders. A vehicle displaying a valid Blue Badge can park for an extra hour after expiry of purchased time. Any driver using a disabled bay must display a Blue Badge at all times.
Motorcycle parking is free. Motorcycle drivers are requested to park in dedicated motorcycle bays where available. Where there are no dedicated motorcycle bays or where the motorcycle bays are full motorcycles may be parked in car bays.
Mayflower Street, Plymouth, PL1 1QU
Monday to Sunday, including bank/public holidays
Daytime - 8am to 10pm
£2.40 up to two hours
£3.30 up to three hours
£3.50 up to six hours
£8 over six hours
£30 weekly ticket
£110 monthly season ticket
Overnight - 10pm to 8am
No charge applies
How to pay
- Pay and display machine (cash or card)
- Pay with your mobile phone or online through RingGo
- 81 spaces including 5 disabled bays and 1 dementia friendly bay
- Two electric vehicle charging points
- Three motorcycle bays
- This car park is available for use 24 hours a day 7 days a week