Our expert team can advise on all areas of environmental protection, including:
- noise management and acoustics
- contaminated land – assessments, reports, provision of information on commercial searches and property transactions
- air quality data and advice
- leisure water sampling (swimming pools and hot tubs), drinking water supply sampling and risk assessments
- planning or pre-application planning advice for noise, air, contaminated land or waste issues
- waste management and duty of care
- microchipping and dog control
- pest control services
Email the team to discuss requirements and request prices.
Who is this for?
These services are relevant to support planning applications and developments but also for the public and businesses to assess a variety of environmental issues to help you comply with the law, and mitigate any environmental issues.
How can we help you?
The Environmental Consultancy can provide you with the following benefits:-
- Help you assess the potential impact of your development, with relevant noise, air quality or contaminated land assessments, and provide a technical report to support your application
- Save you time by speeding up the validation process of planning
- Raise the quality of your development, ensuring any mitigation is dealt with at the design stage
- Provide sufficient relevant information to support your planning application
- Reduce the likelihood of complaints and future local authority involvement
Why choose us?
- UKAS calibrated Bruel and Kjaer sound monitoring equipment
- Easy access to consultants near you
- Professionally qualified staff
Get in touch
Tel: 01752 398501
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Out of Hours: Please send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We can provide visits and support out of hours by pre arrangement.