If vegetation is causing an obstruction to the public highway, let us know and we will investigate.
We will take action to arrange cut backs of vegetation in the following cases:
- Vegetation is obstructing the clear passage of pedestrians/cyclists forcing them off the footway/cycleway
- Vertical clearance above the footway is reduced to less than 2.1m or 2.5m on a cycleway
- Overhanging in sight lines at bends, junctions, laybys or crossing points
- Forcing vehicles, cyclist or pedestrians away from the nearside of the carriageway by more than 1m
- Vehicles have to cross the centreline marking or cyclists have to cross cycle lane boundaries
- Vegetation is blocking street lights, traffic signals or regulatory/warning signs