Plymouth Children and Young People’s Partnership
System Design Group
The Children and Young People’s Partnership (System Design Group) aims to ensure that children and young people have the Best Start to Life and that Plymouth is a great place to grow up where children and young people are happy, healthy and aspiring.
To achieve this everyone will need to play their part in their communities; in voluntary services and statutory agencies; from families to schools, from children’s centres to GPs and from Children’s Social Care to services for parents.
Who we are
As well as strategic directors and service director from the Council, the group includes the following key system leaders and partners:
- University Hospitals Plymouth (UHP)
- Livewell Southwest
- NHS Devon Clinical Commissioning Group
- Devon and Cornwall Police
- Education Leaders
- The Voluntary and Community Sector
- Public Health
- Children and young people
- Participant observers when required
What we do
- We bring key stakeholders together to have oversight of the needs of children and young people in Plymouth;
- We drive and monitor the progress of a programme of change for services for children and young people in the city;
- We cascade key messages and requirements to organisations and partners in Plymouth.
Find out more
Partnership Plan for Children & Young People [PDF, 187KB]
CYP Terms of reference [PDF, 190KB]
CYP Shared Narrative – Mission Statement [PDF, 131KB]