- Main Plymouth City Council Facebook page
- The Box Plymouth Facebook
- Plymouth Apprenticeships Facebook
- Plymouth Building Control Facebook
- Plymouth Libraries Facebook
- Plymouth Planning Facebook
- Plymouth Youth Service Facebook
- Sport Plymouth Facebook
- Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park Facebook
- Nature Plymouth Facebook
- Poole Farm Facebook
- Visit Plymouth Facebook
- Main Plymouth City Council Twitter page
- The Box Plymouth Twitter
- Plymouth Apprenticeships Twitter
- Plymouth City Council Planning Twitter
- Plymouth Libraries Twitter
- Plymouth Plan Twitter
- Plymouth City Council Public Protection Twitter
- Plymouth Highways Twitter
- Invest in Plymouth Twitter
- Tamar Estuaries Consultative Forum Twitter
- Visit Plymouth Twitter
- Plymouth and West Devon Record Office photostream
- The Box Plymouth photostream
- Plymouth Libraries photostream
- Schools Library Service photostream
Comments, complaints and disclaimer
Our responses to replies, comments and direct messages depend on the individual service. Even if we do not reply, we are listening and will act on or pass on your comments as appropriate.
We monitor our main Twitter and Facebook accounts Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (except Bank holidays and public holidays).
We will always try to help, but unfortunately we are unable to formally act upon and respond to notifications of problems such as road defects, missed rubbish collections or complaints using these channels.
If you do contact us using Twitter or Facebook to ask questions about these topics or report issues we will inform you of the appropriate page to view on our website - this will ensure your comment or complaint is sent immediately to the correct department.
Please note that unless stated otherwise the views/comments given on any of our social media sites may not necessarily reflect the views of Plymouth City Council - view full terms and conditions.