- Main Plymouth City Council Facebook page
- The Box Plymouth Facebook
- Plymouth Apprenticeships Facebook
- Plymouth Building Control Facebook
- Plymouth Libraries Facebook
- Plymouth Planning Facebook
- Plymouth Youth Service Facebook
- Sport Plymouth Facebook
- Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park Facebook
- Nature Plymouth Facebook
- Poole Farm Facebook
- Visit Plymouth Facebook
- Main Plymouth City Council Twitter page
- The Box Plymouth Twitter
- Plymouth Apprenticeships Twitter
- Plymouth City Council Planning Twitter
- Plymouth Libraries Twitter
- Plymouth Plan Twitter
- Plymouth City Council Public Protection Twitter
- Plymouth Highways Twitter
- Invest in Plymouth Twitter
- Tamar Estuaries Consultative Forum Twitter
- Visit Plymouth Twitter
- Plymouth and West Devon Record Office photostream
- The Box Plymouth photostream
- Plymouth Libraries photostream
- Schools Library Service photostream
Comments, complaints and disclaimer
We monitor our main social media accounts Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, this includes Facebook, X (Twitter), Instagram, LinkedIn and Nextdoor (except Bank holidays and public holidays).
Our responses to replies and comments depend on the individual service however unfortunately it is not possible for us to respond to individual Facebook direct messages at this time.
We are unable to formally act upon and respond to notifications of problems such as road defects, missed rubbish collections or complaints using these channels.
All services are available on our website including a feedback form for complains, compliments, or general comments for anything that is not covered by our website.
Please note that unless stated otherwise the views/comments given on any of our social media sites may not necessarily reflect the views of Plymouth City Council - view full terms and conditions.