Children with speech, language and communication needs

We support children and young people language and communication needs, their parents and teachers. This includes children on the autism spectrum.

Our teachers and specialist support workers work closely with young people, schools, parents, educational psychologists and a range of other professionals to cover the following:

How to request support

To access our services you'll need to make a referral through the Gateway and contact your school's SEN Co-Coordinator (SENCo) to discuss a referral. Email, call 01752 668000 or fill in the form below:

Download Request for support [Word, 231KB]

Download Speech and Language Communication Needs checklist [Word, 169KB]

Return completed forms to the Children's Integrated Disability Service, Windsor House, Tavistock Road, Plymouth, PL6 5UF.