We'll clean up graffiti within 7 days of it being reported, or within 24 hours if it's offensive (during working hours - 9am to 5pm).
Graffiti is offensive if it contains any of the following
- Offensive language
- Language of a politically/racially/religiously insulting/inciting nature
- A hate statement
- An image which is graphically explicit
- An image which is visually offensive or textually offensive by the message that it contains
We won't clean up graffiti on:
- a bus stop - contact JCDecaux
- a phone box - contact BT
- a post box - contact Royal Mail
- an electrical sub-station or railway bridge - contact Network Rail
We can clean up graffiti on private property for a fee. For details email email@example.com or call 01752 668000.