From 31 July to 25 August 2017, the Council’s Community Connections Youth Team has organised and funded hundreds of fantastic free activities to young people in Plymouth to liven up their school summer holidays.
The number of courses a young person can book on is not restricted. The brochure will be available soon!
Summer Mix 2017 - Going local is:
- Open to young people living in Plymouth (your home address must receive services from Plymouth City Council)
- Completely free (with the exception of Friday youth evenings at the Life Centre where there is a charge of £3.35)
- For young people aged 11 to 19 years - some courses are available for those aged up to 25 years if you have a disability
- Allocated on a first come, first served basis
Updates and changes
Book an activity
We'll be taking bookings from Tuesday 30 May 2017.
Summer Mix brochure 2017 [PDF, 2MB]
Print off and complete the booking form below and take it along to one of the following youth centres, Monday to Friday from 1pm until 6pm to book your place or pop it through one of the centres letterbox. You can also pick up a booking form from one of the centres.
- Efford Youth Centre, Blandford Road, Efford, Plymouth PL3 6HU. Telephone 01752 776853
- Estover Youth Centre (Torbridge Campus), 120 Miller Way, Estover, Plymouth PL6 8UN. Telephone 01752 398298
- Honicknowle Youth Centre, Honicknowle Lane, Plymouth PL5 3PX. Telephone 01752 705297
- Southway Youth Centre, Hendwell Close Southway, Plymouth PL6 5TB. Telephone 01752 775968
Summer Mix booking form [PDF, 68KB]
Summer Mix poster [PDF, 3MB]