If you think a retailer is selling age restricted products to people under the minimum age let us know by calling 01752 304147 or email email@example.com.
Age restricted products
- Adult magazines
- Cigarettes and tobacco (and tobacco related products)
- Fireworks and sparklers
- Offensive weapons and knives (including knife blades or razor blades, plus any axe)
- Caps, party poppers (and similar products)
- Liqueur chocolates
- Lottery tickets, scratch cards
- Petrol (this age covers both purchasing and dispensing)
- Spray paints and aerosols
Age 12 and 15
- DVD recordings, as marked (including video and computer games)
No proof of Age - No Sale
We've produced a free training toolkit to help businesses comply with legislation on the sale of age restricted products. To get a taster of what's available, visit the NPOANS website. For a free toolkit email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sold at pocket money prices, cheap, illegal tobacco makes it easy for children to smoke and become addicted, that's why we're trying to stamp out the supply of illegal tobacco in Plymouth. Visit the Smokefree South West for more information.
You can report sales of illegal tobacco anonymously to the Citizens Advice Consumer helpline on 03454 040506 or visit Citizens Advice website.