Tourist Information Centre
Our Tourist Information Centre is in the heart of the picturesque Barbican, Plymouth's historic maritime quarter. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can give you advice and help you make the most of your visit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01752 306330.
|April to October||Monday to Saturday: 9am to 5pm
Sunday: 10am to 4pm
|November to March||Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm
Tourist information services
- Free local accommodation booking service
- National 'Book A Bed Ahead' service (local conditions apply)
- Information on attractions, accommodation, events, public transport and facilities in Plymouth and the surrounding area
- Free maps and guides to the area
- Ticket agents for many events and attractions
- Booking agents for Megabus (available from 10am to 5pm Monday to Saturday)
- A wide range of UK destination guides and a brochure ordering service
- RADAR keys and access information for disabled visitors
- A well stocked shop with a wide range of maps, books, souvenirs, local gifts and a Plymouth clothing range.