Changes in circumstances affecting voting

Let us know about any changes in circumstances so we can make sure the details are correct on the electoral register.

Changed address?

If you've recently moved you'll need to register again at your new address. You'll need to include your old address, so that we can update your details from that address.

Report a change of address

Remove or add your details to the open register

Are your registered to vote for your address?

If NO, apply here and one of the questions is whether or not you wish to be on the "open register", so you can specify your preference in that application.

If YES, and you wish to remove or add you details to the open register click on the link below.

Remove or add your details to the open register

Someone no longer lives at an address

If someone no longer lives at an address because they’ve moved out or died, you can request that they are removed from the Electoral Register by completing the form below.

Request to remove someone from the Electoral Register

Changing your name or correcting a spelling error

To change or correct your name on the Register of Electors please enter your current details on the GOV.UK website. We are notified of all submissions for the city and will then overwrite the old details with those you have provided.