Find your polling station
Polling hours are between 7am and 10pm.
The location of your polling station will be on your poll card that was sent to you before polling day. If you have lost your poll card click on the button below to find your polling station. You don’t need a poll card to vote but it is helpful to take with you. If you don’t receive a poll card by Friday 6 April 2018 it may mean you are not registered. You should email email@example.com or call 01752 304866 to check that you are registered to vote at your address. Poll cards are generally issued about six weeks before polling day.
You can only vote at your specific allocated polling station.
Mount Gould Methodist Church Hall, Faringdon Road
- Salisbury Road Primary School
- Salisbury Road Baptist Church Hall
- Tothill Community Centre, Knighton Road
- Table Tennis League HQ, Desborough Lane
- Prince Rock Primary School, Embankment Road
- Tresillian Street Centre (Former Cattedown Methodist Church)
Assistance for disabled voters
- All our polling stations have wheelchair access and include a low level polling booth for people with wheelchairs
- Large print versions of ballot papers are available in all polling stations
- Special aids are available to enable blind voters to mark ballot papers without assistance
- A friend or relative may assist a disabled voter at the polling station