Report a problem in a park or playground
Moorview Park is a pocket sized park just east of Mutley Plain with paths, a stage, a sensory garden and seating. Moorview Park gets its name because it offers distant views of Dartmoor National Park with residential cityscape in the middle distance.
The park is a great place to get away from it all, offering a slice of peace and relaxation. The park was renovated in 2009.
- Open 24 hours a day and free to use
Walks, nature and scenery
- Stage for plays and live music
- Sensory garden
- Bins and dog bins
- Friends of Moorview Park
- Awarded the Green Flag Award
- Seating throughout the park
- Wheelchair access is available to all areas
Travel and directions
- Less than a mile from the city centre
- Accessible using public transport with bus stops along Mutley Plain to the west of the park
- Restricted parking available on adjacent roads (no official car park)