You can pay online for these services:
- Existing tenants - when asked for a reference number, please enter the number shown on your invoice (if you use any other number or reference your payment will not be allocated to your account)
- New tenants
- Burial Plot renewal form
- Funeral Director pay online - Interment
- Funeral Director pay online - Interment of ash
- Funeral Directors pay online - Cremation(s)
- Granite Tablet renewal form
- Grave ownership transfer fee
- Rose memorial renewal form
- Seat renewal
- Tree renewal
- Wall plaque renewal form
Business Improvement District
Copy certificate (birth, marriage, civil partnership or death)
Council Tax - payments will take up to 2 working days to show on your Council Tax account. If you have a payment question after this time, submit a General enquiry quoting your Council Tax reference number
Environmental information request
Fixed penalty notice (FPN) - littering and waste fines
Nursery payments - Ham Drive nursery
Sports Development (Activity) - for taking part in one of our activities
Sports Development (Workshop) - for attending a coach education workshop or course
Street works fixed penalty notices (FPN)
Other ways to pay
Set up a direct debit to pay your Council Tax or business rates.
Pay by credit or debit card on our 24-hour automated payment line: 0300 4560519.
Use the payment for Council Tax, business rates, housing benefit overpayment or general invoices.
You will need your payment reference number before you call.
Payments will take up to 4 working days to reach us.
Pay your Council Tax bill or general invoice at your local post office.
Pay your Council Tax bill at your local PayPoint store.