Report a problem in a park or playground
Patna Park measures two hectares in the Stonehouse area of Plymouth. With flat grass areas, a play area, a mini football pitch, newly planted trees an events area and a dog walking area - it's a lovely space to enjoy.
The park is entirely flat which makes it a great place to play sports, or go for walks with buggies or wheelchairs.
- Open 24 hours a day and free to use
- Informal grass football pitch
- Modern playground including climbing frames, swing and slide
Walks, nature and scenery
- New tree planting along edge of the park
- Bins and dog bins
- Various benches throughout site
- Most paths are tarmac and flat, allowing pram and wheelchair users access to all areas
Travel and directions
- Less than a mile from the city centre
- Accessible using public transport with bus stops along Western Approach to the south of the park
- Unrestricted parking available on some adjacent roads (no official car park)