- Open 24 hours a day and free to use
Access and Seating
- Seating throughout the park
- Wheelchair access is available to all areas
Travel and directions
- Less than a mile from the city centre
- Accessible using public transport with bus stops along Mutley Plain to the west of the park
- Restricted parking available on adjacent roads (no official car park)
There is a dedicated friends group who help to look after Moorview Park for the future. The Friends of Moorview Park always looking for new members to help them on their mission to keep the Park special for everyone. Why not go along to a meeting to find out more about what they do.
Want more information on the Friends of Moorview Park and all the other friends groups in the city, check it all out on the Friends of Parks Groups webpages
Moorview Park is a pocket sized park just east of Mutley Plain with paths, a stage, a sensory garden and seating. Moorview Park gets its name because it offers distant views of Dartmoor National Park with residential cityscape in the middle distance.
The park is a great place to get away from it all, offering a slice of peace and relaxation. The park was renovated in 2009.