- Open 24 hours a day and free to use
- Basketball hoop
- Swings and climbing frames
Walks, nature and scenery
Access and Seating
- Seating throughout the park
- Paths have a good surface and are relatively flat, allowing pram and wheelchair users to access to most areas
Travel and directions
- One mile from the city centre
- Accessible using public transport with bus stops along Mannamead Road and Hyde Park Road
- Parking available on adjacent roads (no official car park)
Mutley Park is located on the site of the former Mutley House and grounds. The gatehouse is still present on Thorn Park corner and a variety of large trees make the Park a tranquil place to relax. The tree species include coper beech, redword, London plane and Monterrey cypress.
The Co-Op way, a 15 mile walking routes which takes in Plymouth's points of interest and runs through a vareity of parks and greenspaces, runs through Mutley Park.