- Open 24 hours a day and free to use
- Mini football pitch
- Basketball hoops
- Green gym
- Climbing frame, swings and slide
Access and Seating
- Some seating and picnic benches
- The site is steep in places but a well-surfaced flat path runs through the site and allows pram and wheelchair users to access much of it
- Undulating terrain, slippery when wet
Travel and directions
- Three quarters of a mile from Plympton shops
- Accessible using public transport with bus stops along Newnham Road
- Parking available on adjacent roads (no official car park)
Newnham Meadows are a ten hectares expanse of greenspace more like a nature reserve. This large park offers plenty of space to walk, play and relax.
There is a vareity of different habitts with the park inclduing hedgrows, trees, grassland and scrub which attract a number of different wildlie to the site.