Update on Council services and facilities
The Government updated its guidance of what we all need to do to stop the spread of COVID-19 last week.
It is now allowing us to take more exercise but the main messages for us to keep safe remain the same:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2m where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms
We have continued to deliver many services, including refuse collections, and are now planning how we can safely reintroduce some closed services in line with the proposed national timescales.
Our parks remain open but in line with current Government instructions, play areas and skate parks remain closed.
Tennis courts and bowling greens remain closed for now and we are reviewing how we might be able to open them safely.
We are also reviewing how we can safely re-open our toilets.
Please check our website for the latest information: plymouth.gov.uk/covid-19