- Open 24 hours a day and free to use
- BMX ramps
- Swings and slide
Access and Seating
- The site is flat, allowing pram and wheelchair users to access to all areas
- Some seating at various points
- Youth shelter
Travel and directions
- 800m from Plympton shops
- The park is easily accessible using public transport with bus stops along Newnham Road
- Parking available on adjacent roads (no official car park)
Peacock Meadow sits astride the Tory Brook in the Newnham area of Plympton.
Mature trees line the park and the Tory Brook and there is a birdge enabling you to cross over in the park.
The Colebrook Community Association who use the Colebrook Community Centre are on the edge of the park, offering support to the local community and hall for hire.