We manage the following boat racks and boat parks in Plymouth.
Before applying for a new boat storage please contact the Pier Master on 07771 663 560 to check for availability.
All storage fees are inclusive of VAT at 20 per cent.
|Up to 3.5m
|Up to 4m
|Up to 4.5m
|Up to 5m
- Owners will not use the storage park other than for the storage of their vessel which MUST be the property of that Owner.
- Owners MUST ensure that the identification disc supplied by PCC (Plymouth City Council) is always affixed to their vessel and clearly on display. Failure to do so will result in the vessel being removed forthwith. The Owner will be liable for any costs incurred by PCC.
- The Owner is liable to a £5 fee for any lost or unreturned identification disc.
- Owners are not permitted to make any alteration or addition to the storage park nor affix or erect any sign or advertisement to or on any part thereof or on any vessel thereon.
- Owners will not store any petrol, oil, or other flammable substance in the storage park.
- Owners shall make their own arrangements for the lifting, hauling, or launching of their vessel and PCC shall not be held responsible for any damage or injury to property or persons during such operation.
- PCC shall not be responsible for any loss or injury to said vessel during its storage other than as a direct consequence, wilful default, or negligence of PCC.
- Owners MUST indemnify PCC against all claims and demands, losses, charges, costs, and expenses which PCC may at any time incur or become liable to in consequence of failings to perform or observe any of the terms and conditions for storage or any reasonable instruction of PCC in relation to the storage.
- Owners MUST notify the Pier Master of any changes in address, in writing without delay to enable application details to be amended.
- Should you want to use the storage for another vessel you own other than as specified in your application, you MUST obtain the approval of the Pier Master before doing so. When requesting such approval, you shall, in respect of the replacement vessel, provide all details as required on the original application form. You MUST pay any revised charges which may become payable in respect of said alterations.
- Storage may not be transferred or assigned to a new Owner.
- The allocation of storage expires on 31st March in the year of first allocation and each subsequent year in which it is renewed. PCC reserves the right not to renew the storage allocation at the end of the first or any subsequent year.
- Storage may be terminated by either party giving to the other one month’s written notice. Any notice will be deemed to have been served on the Owner if sent by registered post or recorded delivery service to the Owner‘s last known address and on PCC if addressed to the Pier Master in writing and acknowledged in writing by them.
- An online storage renewal application MUST be made by 1st April of each year, along with the full annual storage fee. It is the sole responsibility of the Owner to renew their storage on time, whist PCC send a courtesy email renewal reminder, Owners may wish to have their own arrangements in place to guarantee they renew on time.
- Storage may be terminated by either party giving to the other one month’s written notice. Any notice will be deemed to have been served on the Owner if sent by pre-paid post to their address and on PCC if addressed to the Pier Master in writing and acknowledged in writing by them.
- If an Owner shall fail to observe or perform any of their obligations under this agreement or if any fees due shall be more than twenty-eight days in arrears, the storage will be terminated but without prejudice to any rights of PCC or the Owner accruing prior.
- If at any time after this terminated (by whatever cause) any vessel or other property belonging to or in control of the Owner shall remain on the storage park or any part thereof, it shall be lawful for PCC to remove vessel or other property forthwith.
- Within twenty-eight days of the removal by PCC of such vessel or other property the Owner, upon payment to PCC of all arrears, together with a sum for the removal and the accrued daily charges for this storage may recover vessel or other property from PCC at their own expense if at the end of the said twenty-eight days they shall have failed to do so it shall be lawful for PCC to sell or otherwise dispose of vessel or other property without any liability to the Owner.