How to get adult care or support

Members of the public 

The easiest way to identify the areas where you might be eligible for social care and support is to complete a self-assessment.

At the end of this form, you have the option of making a referral and requesting a formal assessment.

You can complete the form for yourself, or on behalf of someone else.

Start the adult social care self assessment


Health and social care professionals

If you are a health or social care worker and would like to refer someone for an assessment of need, please use our dedicated professional referral process.

Our online process is the quickest way to let us know about someone who you feel may need support and includes requests for community therapy services.

Start the adult social care professional referral

Find out more on the Plymouth Online Directory