Skip to main content

Animal licences

  • Licenses that are required for activities carried out as a business

  • The keeping of certain species of wild animals is controlled by the Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976

  • You’ll need a zoo licence if you’ll be displaying wild animals to the public for at least seven days a year, in any place that’s not a circus or pet shop