This is a pay and display multi-storey car park. Charges apply to all drivers.
Charges apply to Blue Badge holders. A vehicle displaying a valid Blue Badge can park for an extra hour after expiry of purchased time. Any driver using a disabled bay must display a Blue Badge at all times.
Motorcycle parking is free. Motorcycle drivers are requested to park in dedicated motorcycle bays where available. Where there are no dedicated motorcycle bays or where the motorcycle bays are full motorcycles may be parked in car bays.
Mayflower Street, PL1 1QJ
Monday to Sunday, At All Times including bank/public holidays.
- £3 two hours
- £3.80 three hours
- £5.20 four hours
- £6.60 six hours
- £13 24 hours
- £55 weekly
- £165 monthly season ticket
How to pay
- Pay and display machine (chip and contactless credit and debit card facilities only)
- RingGo via the mobile phone app, website or by phone on 01752 683 977. Mayflower Street East car park location code is 16859.
- 292 spaces (36 disabled bays, eight motorcycle bays)
- Shopmobility is on the lower ground of the car park
- two metre height restriction