Napier Terrace car park
This is a multi-storey car park. The surface level is a pay and display car park.
Charges apply to Blue Badge holders. A vehicle displaying a valid Blue Badge can park for an extra hour after expiry of purchased time. Any driver using a disabled bay must display a Blue Badge at all times.
Motorcycle parking is free. Motorcycle drivers are requested to park in dedicated motorcycle bays where available. Where there are no dedicated motorcycle bays or where the motorcycle bays are full motorcycles may be parked in car bays.
The lower levels are for season ticket holders only.
Napier Terrace, PL4 6ER
Monday to Sunday, including bank/public holidays
Daytime - 8am to 8pm
- Free up to 2 hours
- £3 up to four hours
- £5 daily ticket
- £50 montly season ticket
Overnight - 8pm to 8am
- No charge applies
How to pay
- Pay and display machine (chip and contactless credit and debit card facilities only)
- Pay by RingGo via the mobile phone app, website or by phone on 01752 683 977. Napier Terrace car park location code is 16896.
- 299 spaces (including 4 disabled bays)
- This car park is available for use 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- 2.10 metre height restriction