Open 24 hours a day and free to use
- Basketball hoop
- Swings and climbing frames and picnic benches
Access & Seating
- Some seating the park
- Good paths throughout the park
- Whilst most of the park is flat, there is a steep section with graded paths below Channel Park Avenue
- Most paths have a good surface and are flat or graded allowing pram and wheelchair users to access to most areas
Travel and directions
- Two miles from the city centre
- Accessible using public transport with bus stops along Old Laira Road and Blandford Road
- Small car park off Trefusis Gardens
Plymouth City Council, working in partnership with the Environment Agency and South West Water Limited, has secured funding to deliver changes to the park. If you would like to find out more about the proposals, please visit our Trefusis Park Flood Relief Scheme page.
Trefusis Park, known to locals as 'Tippy Park', is located in Compton Vale and extends down to Lipson Vale.
Within the park there is a Wildflower meadow and mature trees throughout.
Whilst not part of the park, an area of dense woodland exists over the brook to towards Grantley Gardens