Smells and odours
Odour problems come in many forms, these could be day to day smells such as:
- cooking at commercial premises
- one off instances of petrol odours, gas, solvents (which may require immediate attention)
- a build-up of dog mess at a property
- a build-up of rubbish (rotting food items)
- properties that are filthy or infested with vermin
If you want to report a smell email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01752 304147. You may be asked to keep a record of what you can smell, for how long and at what time of day. We'll use this information to try and establish if there's any pattern to the problem. We'll then try and find the cause and what, if anything, can be done about it.