Skip to main content

Get adult care or support

To see if you are eligible for social care and support, complete a self-assessment.

You can complete the form for yourself, or on behalf of someone else.

Health and social care professionals

If you are a health or social care worker and need to refer someone for an assessment of care or needs, use the professional referral.