Computers and Wi-Fi
Anyone can use the computers in our libraries and it's free for library members.
If you're not a member, you'll need to join a library to get a card and PIN. If you're just visiting the city and need to use a computer you can log on using a visitor's ticket.
The following charges will apply for visitors:
- 15 minutes and two prints - £1.15
- 30 minutes and five prints - £2.30
- 60 minutes and five prints - £3.40
- 120 minutes and five prints - £5.65
Amount of time you can use the computers:
- Aged 15 or over - up to two hours a day
- Aged 14 or under - up to one hour a day
Printers and scanners are available in all libraries.
We also run weekly drop in sessions, aimed at beginners and we can help with the basics including browsing the web and email.
Library computers acceptable use policy [PDF, 105KB]
Free Wi-Fi is available in the following libraries:
- Central Library
- Crownhill Library
- Devonport Library
- Estover Library (school network)
- Efford Library
- North Prospect Library
- Peverell Library
- Plymstock Library
- Plympton Library
- St Budeaux Library
- Southway Library
- West Park Library
Log on with your library card number and PIN. If you're a visitor, library staff can log on for you.