eBooks and eAudiobooks
You can use your library card to download eBooks and eAudiobooks.
If you have a tablet or smartphone download the Libby App from the App Store or Play Store.
You can borrow up to eight titles at a time for a maximum of three weeks; titles can be borrowed again if nobody else is waiting for them. They'll automatically be returned to us at the end of the loan period.
How to sign up
- You'll need your library card and PIN. If you're not a member, you'll need to join a library. If you need a PIN you can email us.
- Visit your App store and search for Libby and download the app to use with your tablet or smartphone. (If you are using a Kindle Fire please download the Overdrive app instead)
- Find Plymouth Library Services (UK) in the list of libraries
- Enter your library card number and PIN when prompted
- Select Library to start browsing and downloading eBooks and eAudiobooks
If you wish to read eBooks through your laptop or PC browser click here: