Skip to main content

Report a pothole, flooded road, blocked drains or pavement problem

Blocked drains and flooding

Report flooded roads or blocked drains


You can report bollards that are:

  • damaged or no longer upright
  • missing

Do not use this form to request a new bollard. We only install new bollards as part of a larger scheme.


If a pavement is damaged, blocked or overgrown let us know and we'll fix the problem.

We'll repair the following if they're over 20mm deep:

  • a trip
  • a pothole
  • a rocking slab or drain
  • a crack or gap that's also over 20mm wide


We'll repair a pothole that's at least 40mm deep and over 300mm wide. Safety, where the pothole is and the type of road help us decide when it will be repaired.