The Corporate Plan outlines the strategic direction of the council for the next three years.
City Vision - Britain's Ocean City
One of Europe's most vibrant waterfront cities where an outstanding quality of life is enjoyed by everyone.
DEMOCRATIC Plymouth is a place where people can have a say about what is important to them and where they can change what happens in their area.
RESPONSIBLE We take responsibility for our actions, care about their impact on others and expect others will do the same.
FAIR We will be honest and open in how we act, treat everyone with respect, champion fairness and create opportunities.
PARTNERS We will provide strong community leadership and work together to deliver our common ambition.
OUR VISION One team serving our city
- Quality services focused on customers' needs
- Balancing the books
- New ways of working
- Best use of Council assets
- Working constructively with everyone
- Quality jobs and valuable skills
- Broad range of homes
- Increased levels of investment
- Meeting future infrastructure needs
- Green and pleasant city
- Focus on prevention and early intervention
- Keeping children and adults protected
- Inclusive communities
- Respecting people's wishes
- Reduce health inequalities
- Council decisions driven by citizen need
- Plymouth as a destination
- Improved street scene environment
- Motivated, skilled and engaged workforce
- Setting the direction for the South West