We can tailor our commercial waste and recycling service to the specific needs of your business. We also give you expert advice on how to reduce your waste disposal costs.
We use all local facilities in Plymouth to process the commercial waste we collect. Diverting all our waste from landfill.
Why choose us:
- we offer a very competitive, efficient and tailored service
- competitive prices for collection with no VAT (for customers within the Plymouth boundary)
- scheduled or ad-hoc collections
- a flexible service from daily, fortnightly or monthly collections
- Saturday/ad-hoc service available
- assurance that you are complying with your ‘Duty of Care’.
Duty of care
If the composition of your waste is consistent. A waste transfer certificate will be supplied to you on a yearly basis.
If your business is producing variable waste. A single specific waste transfer note will be completed for each collection.
General commercial waste
As part of our commercial waste collection, we collect the following:
- general waste that cannot be recycled, for example polystyrene, waxy paper and non-recyclable plastics
- certain food packaging such as crisp packets and tetra packs
Contact us if you need any advice about commercial waste.
Mixed material collections
Benefits of a mixed material collection are:
- all your recyclable materials can go in one container
- you do not have to sort your recycling
- quick and easy for you and your employees
- costs you less than a general non-recycling collection
In a mixed material container we collect:
- clean food packaging
- plastic bottles
- small amounts of glass bottles and jars
- tin and aluminium food tins and drink cans
We can give you advice on container type and frequency of collection to suit your:
- space limitations
Bin sizes vary from 240 litres to 1100 litres.
Food waste collections
If you recycle your food leftovers you could save money on:
- general waste collections
- pesky overweight charges
Especially if you own a:
We can turn your food waste into a useful green energy source which is better for the environment. We currently do this at Langage Farm Anaerobic Digestion Plant in Plymouth.
You can recycle all cooked and uncooked food from your commercial premises, including:
- bread, cakes and pastries
- fruit and vegetables
- meat, fish and bones
- pasta and rice
- plate scrapings
- teabags and coffee grounds
If you own a:
- business that generates a lot of glass bottles or jars
You will need a separate glass bin for these collections. We offer customers a 240 litre bin. This is the largest bin we recommend due to the weight of glass.
Commercial waste sacks
If you do not have enough waste or room for a wheelie bin, we can provide you with commercial (blue) waste sacks. You put these out on your designated day for our crews to collect.
You simply buy as many bags you need using our online form and your order will be delivered to you within five working days.
- Roll of 15 commercial general waste sacks (blue bags) - £53.22
- Roll of 15 commercial mixed recycling sacks (for mixed paper, plastics, glass and metal) - £27.75
You can complete our online expression of interest form. One of the team will get in contact with you to discuss your requirements.
Commercial bulky waste
We offer our customers a bulky waste collection service. This is for larger items that you may need removed but haven’t the space or need for a large skip.
This collection is made on a 7.5 tonne caged vehicle and is often significantly cheaper than hiring a skip.
We work with many local businesses providing regular pickups of cleared out waste. This includes WEEE (Waste, Electronic, Electrical Equipment).
If you are interested in a quote email email@example.com or phone 01752 307771. One of the team will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Bins for events
We can provide a short-term loan of bins and waste disposal service for your event. Ranging from a church fete to large scale events.
By choosing our service you will receive:
- an efficient and professional service from booking to the collection of waste
- a service bespoke to you
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01752 307771 for a quote.