Skip to main content

Contact Business Rates

Making a payment

Pay your business rates online

Set up a direct debit

You will need your business rates account number (You can find this on your bill. It's an 8 digit number beginning with 7)

Discounts and exemptions

Small business rate relief (SBRR)

Empty property request

Expanded Retail Discount request

State subsidy declaration

For any other discount or exemption please complete an online contact form or see our reductions or exemptions page.

Changing address or registering for business rates

Registration and change of address or circumstances form

Change of occupier or tenant form. (for landlords and building owners)

For any other circumstances complete an online contact form.

Summons and payment problems

If you have received a summons you can apply for a payment arrangement by submitting an online contact form detailing your proposed payment arrangement. 

Viewing your bill and payments online

Sign up for a My Plymouth account.


If you have received a bill from us advising you that your account is credit please complete a credit refund request to give us your bank details so we can refund the credit to you.

Property improvement

If you've been asked to complete a property improvement form.

Anything else

If you need to contact us and any of the above links don't meet your needs, complete an online contact form.