Skip to main content

Correct a death registration

Apply for a correction

A correction to a death registration can only be made if the information is incorrect.

If you notice a mistake on the death certificate you will need to complete a form that is available on the GOV.UK website.

Once the form has been completed please forward it to Plymouth Register Office with the necessary documents. The appropriate fee should be paid to Plymouth Register Office.