Skip to main content

Independent financial advice on paying for care

You should get independent financial advice to help you decide how to pay long term care costs and make sure you're claiming all the benefits and allowances you can.

Most independent financial advisers charge a fee for advice - make sure you know how much you will be charged before you ask them to do any work for you.

Get financial advice on how to fund your long-term care from The Money Advice Service.

Finding a financial adviser

Make sure that any adviser you use is qualified. Find a local advisor using

Find out more on the Plymouth Online Directory