Walking is accessible to almost everyone and doesn't require specialist equipment. It's good for your health and a great way to socialise or meet people in your neighbourhood.
One You Plymouth, in partnership with Walking For Health, organise a number of walks across the city which are free to attend and cater for all ages and abilities. Visit the One You Plymouth website to see groups taking place near you
Become a walk leader
If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer walk leader and would like to set up a new group in your local area, workplace, or school email email@example.com or call 01752 437177.
Our free training will enable you to:
- identify suitable local walks and risk assess them
- promote your walk to your target group
- ensure you're covered by insurance to lead a group
- give tips and ideas on how to keep motivated
- link in with a city-wide network of local volunteer walk leaders