Skip to main content

Benefit review

From time to time we may ask you to complete a Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support review form. This ensures the details we hold about you and your household are correct and up to date. 

You must only use this form if we have asked you to complete a review form.

We may need you to provide documents or evidence to support the information you give.  You can upload documents as you complete the review form where indicated. We will contact you if we need other documents or information.  If you do not respond within the time specified on the email it may result in your claim being suspended.

Information you will need

  • National insurance numbers of all adults that live with you including adult children
  • Details of earnings for you and/or your partner for the last 2 months or 5 weeks
  • Details of the gross earnings for the last 2 months or 5 weeks of any other adult living with you
  • If you are self-employed, your latest accounts.  If these are not available please complete the self-employed earnings form
  • Childcare charges – if these are paid to a registered childcare provider
  • Details of any of the following received by you or your partner:
    • state retirement
    • occupational pensions
    • war pensions, benefits
    • Universal Credit
    • tax credits you or your partner receive
  • Up to date balances (even if overdrawn) for any bank or building society account – remember to include ISA’s, shares and premium bonds
  • Details of the rent you are charged for the property, of any service charges that are included and of your landlord
  • Details of any additional property or land you own in the UK or abroad.

You will need a My Plymouth account to save your progress.