The Plymouth Supplier Directory directory is a one stop shop for local buyers (including the council) to find local suppliers.
The directory is a free online platform that aims to bring local business buyers and suppliers together to increase the opportunity for spend to be kept locally for the benefit of Plymouth and its residents.
It aims to be:
- A sourcing tool for buyers to identify suppliers to invite to procurement activity
- An advertisement tool for suppliers to advertise their capabilities and capacity to buyers
- An opportunity for suppliers to make connections both to support each other and form potential partnerships
- An opportunity for directory partners to explain how they do business such as links to procurement platforms and advertised opportunities.
- A market intelligence tool to identify gaps in the local market for subsequent stimulation
The Council have worked with the Chamber of Commerce, Federation of Small Business, Plymouth Social Enterprise Network, Building Plymouth and the University of Plymouth
Please click the button below to learn more;