We use the Supplying the South West Procurement Portal to advertise tender opportunites and manage the procurement activity above £25,000.
For more information visit the South West Procurement Portal.
Inline with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 we also publish all advertised procurement opportunities and contract awards above £25,000 on Contracts Finder.
For more information visit the Contracts Finder.
Plymouth Supplier Directory
The Plymouth Supplier Directory directory is a one stop shop for local buyers (including the council) to find local suppliers.
The directory is a free online platform that aims to bring local business buyers and suppliers together to increase the opportunity for spend to be kept locally for the benefit of Plymouth and its residents.
It aims to be:
- A sourcing tool for buyers to identify suppliers to invite to procurement activity
- An advertisement tool for suppliers to advertise their capabilities and capacity to buyers
- An opportunity for suppliers to make connections both to support each other and form potential partnerships
- An opportunity for directory partners to explain how they do business such as links to procurement platforms and advertised opportunities.
- A market intelligence tool to identify gaps in the local market for subsequent stimulation
For more information please follow this link to the Plymouth Supplier Directory.
Details on our current contracts can be found on the Contracts Register. (Supplying the South West)
You can use the Contracts Register to:
- search for contract opportunities in different sectors
- find out contract expiry dates
- find out whether contracts have extension options (this information can be used to gauge likely re-tender timescales)
- find out what’s coming up in the future
- find out which suppliers have been awarded contracts (this information may be useful to second & third tier suppliers)
For more information visit the Contracts Register.
Capital Procurement Pipeline
The capital procurement pipeline provides details of upcoming capital projects.
The Council would like to bring to the attention of potential suppliers that the information contained within this pipeline is for guidance only.
Whilst it is the intent of the council to deliver the projects and to the timescales identified within the pipeline, this cannot be guaranteed.
Providing the visibility of this pipeline does not mean that all opportunities will be advertised or that a supplier will be invited to the tender opportunity.
Updated: November 2023
When opportunities are advertised; this will be in accordance with the council Contract Standing Orders.
To find out more about the procurement rules and regulations visit procurement rules and regulations