Skip to main content

Resources for SMAP (Single Multi-Agency Panel)

The information below is for the use of SENCOs and educational providers only.

Single Multi-Agency Panel forms

If you wish to request short-term additional funding, please use the following form and email it to

Completing the EHCP Proposal 

Before submitting an EHCP proposal, it is important that you are able to evidence that you have tried to meet the needs of students with SEN within the school's existing resources.