We support children and young people aged four to 19 years with social communication needs.
We can provide:
- advice, support and training to your child's school
- assessment of your child's needs within their school setting
- strategies and resources
- support to help your child's school to cater for your child needs
- support with transition from nursery to foundation as well as from Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 3 and into adulthood
- consultation meeting with families.
How to request support
If you need more information or support contact SEND Access Early Help. Email: AccessEarlyHelp@plymouth.gov.uk