Social communication/autism support
We support children and young people aged four to 19 years with social communication needs.
We can provide:
- advice, support and training to your child's school
- assessment of your child's needs within their school setting
- strategies and resources
- support to help your child's school to cater for your child needs
- support with transition from nursery to foundation as well as from Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 3 and into adulthood
- consultation meeting with families.
How to request support
To access our services you'll need to make a referral through the Gateway and contact your school's SEN Co-Coordinator (SENCo) to discuss a referral. Email email@example.com, call 01752 668000 or fill in the form below:
Request for support [Word, 231KB]
Speech and Language Communication Need checklist [Word, 169KB]
Return completed forms to the SEND Services, Windsor House, Tavistock Road, Plymouth, PL6 5UF.
We might not accept your request if there's insufficient evidence of your child's social communication needs.