Sign in or register for a My Plymouth account to view and manage your Council Tax online.
With a My Plymouth account you can:
- view your Council Tax details
- check your account balance
- see any payments you’ve made
- make a payment
- view any documents we've sent you
- view any Council Tax or housing benefit support you receive
You will need your Council Tax reference number. You can find this on your bill, it’s an 8 digit number beginning with 4.
Sign up for Council Tax paperless billing
Sign up for paperless billing and we will send you an email whenever you have a new bill. You will be able to access the bill through your My Plymouth account.
You will need to provide your:
- Council Tax reference number. You can find this on your bill, it’s an 8 digit number beginning with 4.
- email address
Request a copy of your Council Tax bill
We will send you a copy of your bill through the post. If you are signed up for paperless billing you will be able to view your bill on your My Plymouth account.
WarningThis form is for existing account holders. If you have recently moved into a new property, complete a change of address form to register for council tax.
Problems with your account
Contact us if you have problems signing in or registering for a My Plymouth account.