Skip to main content

Communal bins

Request bins for a new development

If you are a landlord or developer of a new development and need domestic waste bins complete our online form.

Before completing the form make sure you have:

  • a site map showing the bin storage location clearly marked
  • photos/architect drawings of bin storage (if possible)
  • read and understood the Section 46 notice

If the development is for single dwelling the residents will need to make a request.

Replacing and removing communal bins

This form should be completed by the property management agency, landlord or housing association for the property.

There is a delivery charge of £42 per bin, you will receive an email requesting payment once your request has been authorised.