The Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan was adopted by South Hams District Council on 21 March 2019, Plymouth City Council on 26 March 2019 and West Devon Borough Council on 26 March 2019. The adopted Joint Local Plan covers the administrative areas of Plymouth City, South Hams District and West Devon Borough and forms part of the Development Plan for these areas.
Please see below the adopted version of the Joint Local Plan along with the associated policies maps and adoption statements. Due to the large file size of some of these documents we recommend you open these documents in Google Chrome.
Get in touch
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Call: 01752 305477
- Write: Joint Local Plan Team, Strategic Planning and Infrastructure Service, Plymouth City Council, Ballard House, West Hoe Road, Plymouth, PL1 3BJ
Get involved or keep up to date:
- Visit the Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan: Examination page for the latest updates
- Follow us on Twitter @plymswdevonplan @plymccplanning
- Follow our Plymouth Planning Facebook page
- Sign up to our planning eNewsletter
Other planning contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call: 01752 304343
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 01752 304366