Report a tree problem
We're responsible for keeping our trees in a healthy and safe condition so they don't block footpaths, roads, street-lamps or signs.
If a tree on council land has fallen, is damaged and unsafe or needs to be pruned let us know.
We can prune a tree when:
- branches could injure pedestrians
- branches are too low for traffic passing underneath
- branches are blocking streetlights or signs
- the tree is damaged or looks unsafe
Problems we don't deal with:
- Loss of light or shading
- Leaf litter (including fruit and twigs)
- Minor overhanging branches
- Views (to create or to reinstate)
- Bird droppings or insect droppings
- Poor television or satellite reception
- Clearing telephone lines (unless we're asked by the service provider)